Saturday, October 23, 2010

On A Reality Show? Lynn? Maybe!

So, today was a very interesting day. My friend Meghan and I were minding our own business on a Saturday afternoon... shopping.. hanging out and then she got a phone call. An hour later Meghan and I went home, changed, and were auditioning for a reality show. They made us fill out a few forms and did an on-camera interview of the both of us. Needless to say, it was a very interesting experience. There aren't too many details I could get because the concept of the show is very new and still in the development stage. After the interview, we had to film out a questionnaire about our personalities, crazy things we have done, and things of that nature. I answered the questions as truthfully as possible, but it seemed as though the casting director was really feeling us (asked us if we had a passport). I'm sure it's just standard procedure, but kind of interesting, nerve-racking, and exciting all in one. There should be a call back soon... so I will keep you updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment